TOVO CONDITION-AND REARING FOOD 2 KG - 12 KG
A balanced and easily digestible nutritional supplement. It ensures that youngsters grow up well and contributes to a better resistance, healthier intestines and a better quality of the feathers. In racing season for giving a power boost.
• A well-balanced extra feed that provides the nutrients that pigeons lack in their everyday diet.
• It makes up for the shortage of amino acids in the grain mixture and a balanced parcel of vitamins and
minerals has been added in accordance with their natural needs.
• The added Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to a better resistance, healthier intestines and a better quality of
• Given as a titbit, it is also suitable as a conditioning / trapping mixture.
INSTRUCTIONS: Up to 20-25% of the daily ration.
• During breeding season: daily, combined with the mixture.
• During Winter/rest, moulting season: 2 or 3 x per week, combined with the mixture.
• During racing season (> 300 km): combined with the first feed upon returning home and combined with
the mixture the third to fourth final feeds up to basketing.
• Youngsters (after weaning until the start of the racing season): daily, combined with the mixture.
Wheat, soy (bean) feed, maize, glucose syrup, millet, sorghum, soybean oil, rape seed, peas, graminaceous seeds, honey, sorghum white ‘dari white’, canary seed, linseed brown, sunfloweroil, rapeseed il, sodium chloride.
Crude protein 14,9%
Crude fat 7,8%
Crude fibre 3,5%
Crude ash 3,6%